Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pictures from my holiday in Sudan

My Grade 11 learners are busy doing the section on Housekeeping and keeping files and folder neat, page 41. I gave the learners all the pictures I had taken on my recent trip to Sudan. We had a wonderful time looking at the pictures, renaming them and putting them into meaningful folders. A good lesson.
My Grade 10 learners are doing the section on the digital camera and where they work with Paint. We discussed my digital camera and how I used it on my holiday. They fiddled with Paint and the pictures.
I had a grand time showing my pictures and applying skills in a meaningful way.
I have started putting the pictures online - have a look for the link at the bottom of my web page. It is not finished yet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dankie dat jy jou belewenisse met ons deel.
Dit laat my besef dat die PAT water tekort ook in Soedan voorkom.

Dankie vir al die hulp met die CAT.

Groete

Johan Barkhuizen said...

I am very envious of the camel ride, it is one of my dreams. Looking forward to see you at the university and chat about these photo's.