Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gr 11 PAT - Let's start

I am nearly ready to start my Grade 11 PAT. First I am going to look at the Assessment Sheet and the Task Description and do Phases 1 and 2 of the PAT myself, before I give it to the learners. I am specifically going to look at the mark allocation and note the depth of answer required. I am going to look at the PPT and check that it covers Phases 1 and 2. I will adapt the PPT to my school and add suitable illustrations. Then I am going to take the documents and print them for the learners and start.
I am very aware that Integrated Tasks 1 and 2 which I did provided some experience for the learners, and they have really started to think. Nice scaffolding! And all the activities in the book have started learners thinking creatively.
Teachers if you want to make a comment on the PAT, please make a comment on the blog or email me at docpam@gmail.com and I will try and help.

No comments: