Friday, March 5, 2010

Wonders at the hairdresser



After having my hair washed at the hairdresser, like a robot, I walked over and sat down at a computer and logged onto the Internet. I only realised that I was in a hairdresser when I was tapped on the shoulder and informed that the computers were for the use of clients having a colour job and not for those in the salon for short periods of time, i.e. having a hair cut. So next time I go in to have a colour job I can surf, go to Facebook, check my mail, etc. at no extra cost. A most forward thinking salon owner. Lovely!
The keyboard fits neatly onto the shelf in front of the chair, and the LCD monitors have the CPU affixed to their backs. Each computer has an aerial for wireless connectivity. If you are in the area visit the Hair Zone in Parklands, Table View, Cape Town and have a look. It looks as if computers are becoming more and more part of our world!

1 comment:

HarrietSpot said...

I am so amazed at this fantastic idea! Forward thinking indeed! It's also a good way of drawing and keeping your regular and most valued clients.