Thursday, February 7, 2008

Gr 12 PAT

The formatting of the PAT document caused me problems when photocopying it for my learners. The shading in the formatting of the tables helps the understanding of the tables BUT when it is photocopied it is difficult to read. I tried to take the formatting out but the document was in PDF format (as it is an official document) which means it cannot be changed. So I asked for a Word copy of the document.
I managed to get a Draft copy of the document and then took the shading out. I printed it and gave it to my learners. I told them it was a Draft document – I put the official document on the data projector and the network and the learners shaded the important areas with a highlighter themselves. I told them it was a draft document and it is their responsibility to compare it with the official document. Use this Draft document with care – the shading has been removed. Here is the Official document.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Pam you are a star. I was starting to bite my nails about that. I really appreciate your effort. Keep up the good work