Monday, May 21, 2007

Gr 10 May Written Paper

The Grade 10 written paper is available here and on my web site. I am very lucky that my learners were able to afford to print the work they word processed as much of that information was used to solve the problems set in the examination paper. I discovered a number of gaps in the learners' knowledge - difference between discuss and list, difference between input and output devices and different kinds of user licences.
Feel free to use the paper and to comment on it. I would like to know if you used it and how it went. I believe it is a CAT paper!

1 comment:

Kobus van Wyk said...

Congratulations on starting (and persevering) with this blog. This is setting such a good example to all our educators. I am looking forward to the day when many teachers would be using blogs in their subject areas and even in their class groups. Keep it up, Pam!